Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:40:44 PM
:
Welcome!

Author Topic: Where to go in Pattaya?  (Read 3531 times)  Share 

BackPacker

• View Profile
Where to go in Pattaya?
« on: June 06, 2012, 01:26:07 AM »
Hello everyone,

I am planning to visit Pattaya for a month or 2 depend on the budget, just wondering about where to go & any popular activities in Pattaya, Any recommendations?

PowerTrip

• View Profile
Re: Where to go in Pattaya?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 03:33:28 AM »
Hi Backpacker,

As you may know, Pattaya is very famous for the nightlife but this doesn't mean that you can't visit Pattaya as a family. Pattaya also have so many daytime attractions, especially for the animal lovers like me. ;)

Here, I have compiled a list of Animal Parks in Pattaya.

Nong Nooch GardenSri Racha Tiger Zoo

Sri Racha is a small town located about 30 minutes drive away from Pattaya. You can find lots of tigers and many other animals in the zoo. It is open from 9.30am - 6pm everday.

Million years stone park - Crocodile Farm

This place has both a park (rock garden) and a zoo. It has been open for over 20 years. It has the famous crocodile shows where the guy put his head in between crocodile mouth while it is open. As well as the Thai martial arts and magical shows. You can go for elephant riding or have your picture taken with tamed tiger, lion or even bear and many more animals. It's open from 8.30 am. - 6pm.

Monkey Training and Cobra Show
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 01:03:29 AM by PowerTrip »

Pinger

• View Profile
Re: Where to go in Pattaya?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 02:22:09 AM »

Ripley's Believe It or Not, it's located inside Royal Garden Plaza on the beach road. I think it is on the 3rd floor. If you can find your way to Royal Garden Plaza, then you will find Ripley's. Here there are more than 300 of extraordinary items from all over the world that is sure to leave you amazed.

You may also want to try ; this is a high-tech movie system that will make your senses believe you are in the movie with all sound affects and specially created movie.

Recently they've just started Ripley's haunted adventure. This is not just a normal haunted house, my personally advice is that this is not a place for soft hearted ladies and kids. Must go with your girlfriend.

Infinity MazeScream in the Dark, it's setting in a black theme with abyss of crazy clowns, ghastly grave robbers, living dead, devilish dogs, attacking skeletons, mystical mirrows, etc.

Louis Tussaud's Waxworks, it's an international wax museum from the USA has established the fifth branch in the world and the first in Thailand.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 07:42:23 PM by Pinger »