Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:56:07 AM
:
Welcome!

Author Topic: Paypal Alternative to withdraw money in Thailand Banks  (Read 7761 times)  Share 

angie_bali

• View Profile
Paypal Alternative to withdraw money in Thailand Banks
« on: February 27, 2012, 07:29:14 PM »

nonpop

• View Profile
Re: Paypal Alternative to withdraw money in Thailand Banks
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 10:19:59 PM »
I want to add a comment here with my experience.

Actually what this kind of companies does is they act like a middle person which have the paypal money remit to thier own account and they settle it with their own arrangement to you. So you have to find one company which is very reliable and trustworth since the money goes through their hands before it reaches you. I had experience with those who did it with a very good offer but ends up being disappear. So try to work with some companies which can provide both payment gateway service and this kind of settlement service but not just the ones who are more broker type.

I never tried asianpay and here are two I had been working with:
paymentasia
xoom

I do not need this now for my paypal payments since I had my offshore account sets in the US, plus I have setup my own merchant account with Paymentasia for credit card processing.

I will suggest once your online trade volume is up to a stage switch over to your own merchant account with proper business setup. It is more a safety and formal way to operate your online business.

nikain

• View Profile
Re: Paypal Alternative to withdraw money in Thailand Banks
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 01:14:15 AM »
Now, Paypal obviously does accept payments towards Thai Banks for Thai Paypal customers.