Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:09:41 PM
:
Welcome!

Author Topic: The awesome sushi bar I found in Bangkok!  (Read 6467 times)  Share 

The Loop

• View Profile
The awesome sushi bar I found in Bangkok!
« on: March 15, 2012, 08:15:25 PM »
My roommate and I were Japanese food lovers. Yesterday we felt craving for sushi and we were recommended a sushi bar at Sukhumvit 31 named ISAO. We called them for booking but they said we could walk in from 5PM. We arrived there at 7PM and it was already crowded. We had been waiting for 10 minutes and they called us inside. This place is a 2 storey sushi bar, near Bella Napoli Pizzeria. It's decorated by lovely bamboo lines with fusion atmosphere something like Japanese-American. There are around 4 tables but we put ourselves at counterbar watching the chef cooking while eating. this was really cool! 

Voila', this is our starter called 'Volcano'. We asked the waitress what the most recommended menu is and they suggested us this. Yummmmy, it's the scallop mixed with thick sauce, a bit hot but believe me it tastes like heaven ;D

This dish was ordered by my roommate. She said she wanted it because of the name "Rainbow". As you see, it's a sushi roll with various type of sashimi: tuna, salmon, shrimp etc stuffed by avocado and sashimi.

And this one is mine :D :D :D Jackie is its name. I dunno why Jackie. Whatever but it tastes amazing! I saw on every tables they had this lol

We are sure that next time we will come back again and will taste other menus.  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 08:27:11 PM by The Loop »